- The tent opens in less than 10 seconds, through two hydraulic cylinders, mounted on bearings, actuating the articulated arms, that are protected by a canvas cover.
- The tent can be closed by only one person and in less than 25 seconds. An incorporated elastic band around the canvas assure its inclusion inside the tent during the closing.
- Sheel Color: White, Gray, or Black
- 360 degree panoramic windows
- Waterproof fabric
- Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child
- High density foam mattress
- Interior storage
- Automatic opening
- Telescopic ladder
- LED Flashlight
- 5 Year Warranty
- The shell are made of glass reinforced polyester and finishing like Gelcoat.
- The shell have two air slots, equipped with a dust filter that improves the ventilation inside the tent.
- The shell locking is ensured by two tailor-made locks.
- The shell is fixed to the vehicle by two aluminum rails, built-in the under shell with six fixing points (M8 screws and self-locking bolts).
- The tent has a vent (CMV),with an on/off switch. The vent is silent and has a 24-hour battery which is rechargeable by an integrated solar panel. With a capacity of 11.6m3/mn, this vent prevent condensation and helps evacuating the heat stored, thereby avoiding humidity and fungi.
- Each hard shell rooftop tent comes with a led lighting with rechargeable battery. It is removable. It has a lithium battery of 2600mAh which allows several hours of use.
JAMES BAROUD Explorer Hard Shell Tent
$4,349.95 – $5,576.85
2 Adults + 1 Children
High density foam
Glass reinforced polyester and finishing like Gelcoat
Weight: 66 kg
Dimensions: 199 × 140 × 105 cm
Exterior Length: 78.5"
Exterior Width: 55.5"
Exterior Height (closed): 13.5"
Exterior Height (open): 41.5"
Interior Length: 78"
Interior Width: 55"
Interior Height: 41"
Waterproof Fabric: Yes
Interior Storage: Yes
Telescopic Ladder: Yes
LED Flashlight: Yes
Integrated Storage Tray: 42" x 32"
There are no reviews yet.